These industrial and logistics warehouses are located in the municipal district of Borox, on the “Antonio del Rincón” and “Jesús Menchero García” industrial estates. They have excellent communications from the A-4 (A-44 exit), R-4 motorway (exit 29) and from the CM 4001 and soon from the new Autovía de la Sagra.
The Autovía de la Sagra is strategically important in the communications of this corridor. This new transversal axis will connect 5 high-capacity roads, the A-5, A-42 and A-4 motorways and the AP-41 and R-4 Toll Motorways which will generate new opportunities for economic development.
The motorway goes right past the Jesús Menchero Garcia-1 industrial estate, which will be perfectly visible from the motorway, making it into a fabulous “showcase” for the thousands of vehicles which drive along this motorway every day. This project also plans to place one of the exits close to the industrial estate which, if it goes ahead, will improve communications even more.
The following services are among the most important features of the layout and design of the Industrial Estates:
- Tarmac streets and concrete pavements. 30m wide roads.
- Separate sewerage system connected to a purification plant to treat waste before its disposal.
- Street lighting.
- General supply system for water, for irrigation and fire hydrants.
- Electric power supply at medium and low voltage.
- Telephone network.
- Large green areas, of approximately 75,000 m2, as well as a large plot of over 36,000 m2 which will be used for leisure equipment.
The “Las Monjas” Industrial Estate in Seseña is located 36 kilometres from the centre of Madrid, right on the boundary between the provinces of Madrid and Toledo.
2.- COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSPORT
The excellent geographical location of this industrial estate within the province of Toledo means that, thanks to its proximity to the Community of Madrid and its major transport routes, there are fast connections to all the important areas and municipalities in the south, an area which is currently experiencing significant financial and social development. We can single out some of these infrastructures, as well as the average time taken to reach them:
– A-42 (Autovía de Toledo) located 10 minutes away.
– A-4 (Autovía de Andalucía) located 400 meters away.
– M-30 located 15 minutes away.
– M-40 located a 10 minutes away.
– M-45 located a 8 minutes away.
– M-50 located a 6 minutes away.
– Radial R-4 (Toll motorway) located 400 meters away.
– Madrid Barajas International Airport located 35 minutes away.
3- INFRASTRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
Esta promoción cuenta entre los rasgos más significativos de su ordenación y urbanización con los siguientes servicios:
1.- Tarmac streets and concrete pavements.
2.- Separate sewerage system.
3.- Street lighting.
4.- General supply system for water, for irrigation and fire hydrants.
5.- Electric power supply at medium and low voltage.
6.- Telephone network.
The warehouses are on plots 8, 9, 10 and 11 in the “Las Monjas” Industrial Estate in the municipal district of Seseña, and have excellent communications with the A-4 (exit 36), the R-4 motorway (just 1 minute away) and the CM 4010.