Las Monjas Industrial Estate
The “Las Monjas” Industrial Estate in Seseña is located 36 kilometres from the centre of Madrid, right on the boundary between the provinces of Madrid and Toledo.
This is location is right in the centre of the triangle formed by the municipalities of Valdemoro, Illescas and Aranjuez, urban centres which are in a continual process of expansion due to significant urban planning initiatives which are being carried out there.
There are also other municipalities close by such as San Martín de Vega, Ciempozuelos and Getafe in the Madrid metropolitan area; and Ontígola, Ocaña, Borox, Yeles and Esquivias in the Toledo metropolitan area.
2- COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSPORT
The excellent geographical location of this area within the province of Toledo means that, thanks to its proximity to the Community of Madrid and its major transport routes, there are fast connections to all the important areas and municipalities in the south, an area which is currently experiencing significant financial and social development.
We can single out some of these infrastructures, as well as the average time taken to reach them:
- A-42 (Autovía de Toledo) located 10 minutes away
- A-4 (Autovía de Andalucía) located 400 metres away, with direct acces at Km 36
- M-30 located 15 minutes away
- M-40 located 10 minutes away
- M-45 located 8 minutes away
- M-50 located 6 minutes away
- Radial R-4 (toll motorway) located 400 metres away, 1 minute away.
- Madrid Barajas International Airport located 35 minutes away
3- INFRASTRUCTURE AND FACILITIES
Among the most important features of its layout and design, the development has the following services:
- Tarmac streets and concrete pavements.
- Separate sewerage system .
- Street lighting.
- General supply system for water, for irrigation and fire hydrants.
- Electric power supply at medium and low voltage.
- Telephone network.