Lease, sale - Industrial Warehouses
Description: Industrial Warehouse
Total area: 648 m2
Ground floor area: 504 m2
Mezzanine area: 144 m2
Paved patio area: 60 m2
The industrial warehouse S10 located in plot M-12 of “Jesús Menchero García” Industrial Estate, in the municipal district of Borox (Toledo) has an excellent communications from A-4 (exit A-44), toll motorway R-4 (exit 29), CM-4001 and soon from the new “Autovía de la Sagra”.
Among the most important features of its layout and design, the industrial estate has the following services:
- Tarmac streets and concrete pavements. 30 metre wide roads.
- Separate sewerage system connected to a purification plant to treat waste before its disposal.
- Street lighting
- General supply system for water, for irrigation and fire hydrants.
- Electric power supply at medium and low voltage.
- Telephone network.
- Large green areas, of approximately 75,000 m2, as well as a large plot of over 36,000 m2 which will be used for leisure equipment.
- Sandwich-type panel roofing with transparent panels for natural illumination.
- Structure made with frames of laminated steel profile.
- Polished concrete floor 15cm thick finished in polished red quartz.
- Mezzanine floor of 15cm hollow-core concrete slabs finished in red polished concrete.
- Enclosure of 12cm concrete slabs on exterior and 15 cm hollow core slabs on party and dividing walls.
- Plastic paint on interior and exterior facings.
- Windows with sliding panes and colour-lacquered aluminium blinds.
- Warehouse access door of cold-drawn steel slats approximately 5 x 5 metres, folding and with a wicket door
- The warehouse has a mezzanine with 3 metres clearance, which is delivered totally clear, with no interior partitions.
- The minimum clearance inside the warehouse varies between 9.80 metres at the side of the frames, and 10.80 metres at the highest point.
- It has water, sewerage, telephone and electricity supply.